Our latest software developments
We are continuously updating our software to bring new developments to our customers, making their lives simpler and stress-free.
Below are some of the most recent updates our Developer, Abdullah has been working on:
- The development of a reporting queue – this means that reports now run on a queue system whereby larger reports can run in the background and not hold up any other reports waiting to be produced
- Start and end dates on adverts on the websites – this means you can set adverts to run for a certain period of time meaning you dont have to return to the ad to remove it once it is out of date
- Ability to add notes to invoices – you can now add notes and reminders to invoices to assist with debtor chasing
- Live Twitter feeds – each of the school websites now displays your latest Tweets on the home page –
- Making the schools websites more responsive on smart phones – we’ve tweaked the website designs to make them much more mobile friendly
- Easy renewals of bookings – we have added a new button to your booking form which now enables you to re-book the original booking for an up coming time period – ideal for bookings with lots of recurrences!
Some of our upcoming developments which will be released in the coming months include:
- Utilisation reports to help understand where spare capacity is
- Booking requests through the hirers accounts
- Report scheduling
Are you currently using BookingsPlus in your venue? Do you have ideas for future developments? Email us at email@example.com.