brought to you by BookingsPlus
1. The promoter is: Kajima Community, part of Kajima Partnerships Ltd (company no. 3841821) whose registered office is at 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 8EW.
2. Entries will be accepted from any partnership which benefits both a secondary school in the UK and a community group/organisation/charity. The prize money will be awarded to the school directly.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.bookingsplus.co.uk/awards, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and via our social media channel @BookingsPlus.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per partnership. Multiple entries from the same partnership will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 25th October 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Details of the winning entry will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.